Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WINTER SOLDIER Q & A

So I spoke with Marvel about the upcoming arc of WINTER SOLDIER that Nic Klein and I are doing. There’s a link to that HERE.

WS 15 preview Klein

What I feel I didn’t address in that article is that one of my main goals with the next arc is to push things forward. Which should be understood, isn’t a thing that’s done over night. There’s a rock solid foundation Brubaker and company have built and one of the goals is to build on top of that. So at first some elements might seem very familiar, others very different— but if you give it some time you might just be surprised by where we’re going.

More soon...

3 comments:

  1. Marvel is really art master. The comics and movies of Marvel presentation very praised by the children.
    Investing in Property

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movies bases on Marvel comics are full of fiction and animated, my little kids keep watching all the time.
    Property investment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvel presenting best animation movies in whole world. I also watched so many in my childhood. Thumbs up for their positive gain.
    Invest in Property

    ReplyDelete